Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Little Thing



Last night I was watching some of Ewan McGregor & Charlie Boorman's Long Way Round on DVD and to do something constructive I started to do some sort of drawing. Just triangular and rectangular shapes meshed together and today I decided to see how it could work out in ink and water colour. I think that it's alright. Perhaps it just needs the linear stuff and just some colour. As to the DVD very much 'boys own adventure and humour', but having been 'on the road' before it starts the itch again. I love that sense of waking up in the morning and not knowing/wondering where you will be in the evening and that even disasters will be ok later. In fact highlights when you're not living through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since I last posted. Some things

  Some work in various mediums. Mostly watercolour, but also pencil and tempera.