Saturday, August 18, 2012

Deconstructing a painting _ Adomo

A progression of photos of the destruction/deconstruction of a painting. The trouble with this painting is that I worked on it and then sealed it with damar varnish and then not liking the result tried painting over it again and found that the paint on top of the seal wouldn't dry properly. So I've reached the stage of washing off my work to get at the varnish to dissolve it and start again. The process produced some lovely images which unfortunately could not be preserved and some of the photos are better than reality because of the delights of Picasa's, I'm Feeling Lucky button.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Since I last posted. Some things

  Some work in various mediums. Mostly watercolour, but also pencil and tempera.