Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hats

I am trying to make myself wear a hat because it is the ‘right and proper’ thing to do, if I don’t want to get skin cancer and my balding pate offers less and less protections. I have noticed that when I wear a hat I want to wear it on a backwards-sloping angle so that my forehead isn’t covered and yet when I look at many photos of people wearing hats they wear them with the brims parallel to the ground. I am presuming that this is the ‘official’ way to wear a hat because that is the ‘military’ way that hats a worn. What a conundrum. I don’t think that I’ll wear mine in the parallel fashion unless I think that it suits the hat and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since I last posted. Some things

  Some work in various mediums. Mostly watercolour, but also pencil and tempera.