Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tullycavan

Today I drove to Tullycavan to work. It was a lovely day for work, not too hot. I finally got the boundary fence, that had been broken by a falling tree, back together. It is a sort of temporary job though because the tree is too big for me to cut up, so the fence dodges under a branch, eventually the tree will fall apart and affect the fence again. I enjoyed the work though, riffling through my mind to work out the best way to approach the fixing. After the satisfaction of the work I enjoyed the drive home along the Grand Ridge road to Mirboo North then to Thorpdale and Trafalgar. The hills look lovely in the early summer green. I drove home at sedate pace with the window down and a Neil Young playing enjoying the curving left and right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since I last posted. Some things

  Some work in various mediums. Mostly watercolour, but also pencil and tempera.