Saturday, January 19, 2013

I Couldn't Resist

 Aerol

Aerith
These 2 paintings aren't complete, I think, as in they still need some contemplation time, but considering my hesitation and procrastination in even getting back to them I'm pleased. They've gone from the awfulness of the black masses and lines that horrified me, to something that I even find, in parts, delightful. I can even tolerate the anthropomorphic parts of them. I took me so much to risk defiling the grounds that I had created and now I can see that of course it is was what had to happen. This was the plan for these paintings, but to force it through was an effort after so many weeks away from the brush. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since I last posted. Some things

  Some work in various mediums. Mostly watercolour, but also pencil and tempera.