Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Blackburn Lake


On Sunday afternoon we went to Blackburn for Athena  and siblings to go though some of her mother's effects and divide them. Things went well on a task that can be fraught. We stayed overnight and the next morning before the aportioning continued Athena and I went for a walk around Blackburn Lake. It was very enjoyable except, for me, the stony bit of the path because I was barefoot. I am trying to get around barefoot as much as possible while the weather allows and now and then I get caught out.
After the task was over we went to visit Arion. In the late afternoon we went to beach at Williamstown for a swim. It was wonderful. Hanging around in cool seawater and talking with the backdrop of the multitudinous humanity on the sand.
Much later after enjoying tea in the backyard we drove home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Since I last posted. Some things

  Some work in various mediums. Mostly watercolour, but also pencil and tempera.