Saturday, September 21, 2013

Bike Tracks

It's holidays for us and today we did some riding on bike tracks on Philip Island. First around Churchill Island and then through some bush and wetland reserves. I find something wonderful about riding these tracks. No cars removes a latent tension and the speed of travel is, I think, right. The drawback compared to walking is that I need to make a conscious decision to stop for an image that draws me. I delight in the sensations of the experience.


 The next day or so we rode the Great Southern Bike Trail we rode, but I had 2 flat tyres and had to hitch a lift back to Leongatha to collect the car to collect the bikes. 
 The bike trail had an interruption that we didn't expect, but I'd already had a flat tyre and it turned quickly into 2 so we turned back.

 Once there was lots and timber and trestle bridges were everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since I last posted. Some things

  Some work in various mediums. Mostly watercolour, but also pencil and tempera.