Friday, January 24, 2014

A bike ride through Uralla Park




I went out for a ride after a day at home because I felt a need to move and do something physical, to get puffed. About a year ago I bought a mountain bike at the Op Shop to nip down to the shops with and be able to feel comfortable not locking it. To just be there for use, but I quite like the idea of being able to use it for its putative purpose, so that in the last little while I'be been taking myself up to Uralla Park and riding up as far as I can go. Today I headed around the other side of the gully on another track. There was a reasonable amount of pushing, but still, it was fun. I took my camera to help me observe more than the track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since I last posted. Some things

  Some work in various mediums. Mostly watercolour, but also pencil and tempera.