Monday, June 18, 2018

Drawings


Something done in conjunction with watching television. [Now a bit of too much information]. Last year I had retinal detachments in both eyes and in the process of the reattachment had cataract surgery as well to save future operations. Therefore now when I draw it is either no glasses and have approximate close vision or wear glasses and draw things up to about 30cm away. I could of course got multi-focal lenses, but then I'm sure I would have ended up wearing glasses all the time and I'm so enjoying not having to wear glasses after about 50 years of wearing them. I may have to give in to multi-vocals in the end, but for the moment I'll persevere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since I last posted. Some things

  Some work in various mediums. Mostly watercolour, but also pencil and tempera.